Sunday 18 October 2009

Back and to the Left

I have finally accepted that Sid has failed to find a publisher for my blog (as apparently "writers writing about writers writing is self-indulgence on an obscene level" - Harper Collins) and have reopened the page so people can consume it for free, which seems to be the standard now anyway. All art will become a hobby.

This is the original first draft that poured out of me moments after the events described unfolded, when I was still deeply affected, often lying behind the sofa pressed up against the wall with the water damage. I did rewrite the blog for submission, but clearly not to a high enough degree. Remember, the posts appear in reverse order. Obviously.

My new blog is at www.daniel-patterson.blogspot.com See you there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog